Although these are some of my favorite booties from the fall collection, I had a difficult time naming them. They are moccasin-style slippers, another pattern variant of my own, but there's something both modern and European about them.


The yarn is a very soft and squishy bulky acrylic that I've had in my stash for a while. I designed the moccasins around the yarn, and was very pleased by the result. I am out of the yarn that I used, but there is a possibility that I might be able to find more of this colorway if you want a close match to these. This specific pair of booties is made in size 6-12 months.

The ties lace up the cuff and then tie around behind to hold the booties securely on the baby's feet. The ties are hidden neatly by the cuff fold, and all together create a very neat look.

Suggested Retail: $24.00. These booties will be available at the Paper Crane in Bloomington on and after October 15th.