This Saturday I'll be having a booth at the Christian Childbirth Expo with some of my baby items for sale and on display. Along with the Sunshine and Salsa collection, I've made a number of fun pacifier clips and other small things for sale.


These Persian slippers are knit from Susan B. Anderson's book, Itty-Bitty Nursery. I've got to say, I really love Mrs. Anderson's style, and if I ever publish my own book of knitting designs (still a distant dream at this point) she will have been one of my first inspirations.

Even though I knit the booties slightly larger than the pattern stated, they still are a bit too small for Annie. I think they would be ideal for a 0-3 month baby. They're so soft and warm that even Collin and I wanted a pair. Unfortunately, it was a very time-intensive pattern even for the baby size, so I don't think we're going to get any adult slippers anytime soon.

I really love the butterfly pacifier clip, and I'm sure I'll make more butterflies in other yarns and color combinations. This lovely wool/acrylic yarn was a gift that some of our good friends picked out in Michigan, and the booties used almost all of it up. They're that deliciously thick! I can't describe how nice these feel, you'll just have to come to the expo and touch them yourself.

Suggested retail: $24.00 for the booties, $10.00 for the pacifier clip.