Because Saturday will be my first show, I wanted to do something fun to encourage people to come check out my stuff. So I knit this ladybug pacifier clip (an entirely original design) and will be holding a drawing to give it away. Stop by my booth at the Chrsitian Childbirth Expo at Church of the Good Shepherd anytime from 1 pm to 5 pm on Saturday, March 27th and I'll enter your name in the drawing!


The ladybug I knit was based off the one in this picture. Do you think it's a good likeness?

I wanted to design a pacifier clip that would work well for either boys or girls, and I think this one combines the cute and creepy-crawly factor just enough to be great for both.

I love how it looks like Annie has a giant bug crawling up her shirt!

Suggested retail: $10.00, but if you stop by the Christian Childbirth Expo this Saturday you might be able to win it for free!