I knit these beautiful booties a while back, but was saving them until fall to post. To me, these are the perfect combination of delicate and earthy, and look great both with dresses and pants.

These booties are knit with some really lovely yarns, a variegated super soft wool blend on top and a cushy superwash wool for the sole. They will fit a baby from approximately 3-9 months.

The pattern for these moccasins is my own, although it is based off several other booties and traditional moccasins that I looked at for inspiration. I love the flowering vine on the cuff, and how it brings out the muted colors of the yarn.

Soon I'll be learning how to sew leather onto the soles of shoes so I can make toddler booties too, since these are a little slippery for a baby learning how to walk.

Suggested Retail: $24.00. Again, these will be available at The Paper Crane in Bloomington on and after October 15th. I can make more booties in this style, but these specific booties are knit from a yarn that I can't get anymore. If you want these booties, you'd better hurry in to the Paper Crane to buy them!